“In bridge, the most praiseworthy players are those who respect their opponents and maintain the sportsmanlike spirit.”Larry Cohen
- You will make new friends.
- You have the opportunity to participate in outing tournaments.
- You will improve your memory and strengthen your mind.
- It’s an escape from routine that helps you relax.
- You will enjoy the thrill of competition in tournaments.
- It’s a new recreational experience that will stay with you for life.
How to play bridge
Bridge is played with a standard 52-card deck (without jokers) and involves four players sitting at a square table. The players sit opposite each other, forming two partnerships, with one player partnering with the one across from them. The partnerships are referred to as North-South and East-West.
Objective of the game: Each partnership aims to win as many “tricks” as possible. A trick is a set of four cards, one from each player, played in clockwise order. The objective is to win as many tricks as possible for your partnership.
Each player starts with 13 cards. For further details and more information, feel free to ask. ↣ Contact Form